FIREARMS FAMILIARIZATION AND PERSONAL PROTECTION COURSE
This course is a comprehensive 8-hour program developed and administered by Paul D’Angelo. He is a certified firearms instructor and retired Deputy Sheriff. The course consists of a 3-hour seminar with approximately 4 hours of live fire exercises.
- Defensive mindset and situational awareness
- Safe handgun practices
- Proper shooting techniques
- Use of force legalities
- Concealed carry considerations
- Holster selection
- Improvised weapons and more
Participants will need to bring the following:
- 150 rounds of ammunition (minimum)
- Gun cleaning kit (optional)
- Hearing protection (headphone type preferred, but ear plugs are acceptable)
- Eye protection (safety glasses, prescription glasses are suitable)
- Bag lunch and plenty of water
Class begins at 9 a.m. sharp November 14, 2020. Check the calendar for future dates.
There is a $60 non-refundable fee for the course. Please fill out and mail the registration form provided.
Paul D’Angelo LLC
P.O. Box 855
Bloomsburg, PA 17815