FIREARMS FAMILIARIZATION AND PERSONAL PROTECTION COURSE
This course is a comprehensive 8-hour program developed and administered by Paul D’Angelo. He is a certified firearms instructor and retired Deputy Sheriff. The course consists of a 3-hour seminar with approximately 4 hours of live fire exercises.
- Defensive mindset and situational awareness
- Safe handgun practices
- Proper shooting techniques
- Use of force legalities
- Concealed carry considerations
- Holster selection
- Improvised weapons and more
Participants will need to bring the following:
- 100 rounds of ammunition (minimum)
- Gun cleaning kit (optional)
- Hearing protection (headphone type preferred, but ear plugs are acceptable)
- Eye protection (safety glasses, prescription glasses are suitable)
- Bag lunch and plenty of water
The September 2022 class filled up fast; but don’t worry, the class will be held again on Saturday, October 22, 2022!
To sign up for the October 22, 2022 Class, pre-register by phoning Paul D’Angelo at 570-764-2016, then send in the registration form (see below).
YOU MUST PHONE PAUL D’ANGELO BY October 15, 2022 TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!! PHONE PAUL AT 570-764-2016.
Please arrive by 8:45 a.m. Class will start promptly at 9:00 a.m. at the Clubhouse.
There is a $60 non-refundable fee for the course. Please fill out and mail the registration form provided.
Paul D’Angelo LLC
P.O. Box 855
Bloomsburg, PA 17815