Field of Membership: Membership is open to any individual who is permitted by law to possess a firearm in the United States of America.
How to Join: To become a member, fill out an application form (click on the “Download Application” link below). Present the completed membership application form along with a check, money order, or cash for the initiation fee plus the first year’s dues ($160 total) to the officers at a membership meeting of the Club. Meetings are held the third Thursday of each month at the Clubhouse starting at 7 p.m., weather permitting. Photo ID is required to be shown at the time of initiation. If you are mailing in your application, please attach a photocopy of your driver’s license or other photo ID to your application form.
Dues and Fees:
- The one-time initiation fee is $110 per person plus the first year’s dues of $50 for a total of $160 to join.
- A member’s spouse is excluded from the Initiation Fee but does pay annual dues.
- Junior members (under age 18) are free from the initiation fee until eligible for regular membership at age 18.
- Junior member annual dues are $1.
- Fee for replacement of lost electronic gate card: $8
- The Club’s fiscal year runs from April 1st thru March 31st of the following year for dues paying purposes.
If due to work schedule or other restriction you cannot attend a membership meeting in person, you can mail in your application. The mail-in application process is as follows:
A person who meets the field of membership requirements, as described above, may mail their application form, check for $160, and a copy of their driver’s license to:
Mainville Sportsman’s Club
P.O. Box 567
Mifflinville, PA 18631
Your membership application will be voted on at the next scheduled membership meeting. Once you have been voted in, your electronic gate card will be mailed to you.
Please direct any questions about the status of your application to email@example.com
Note: Any member who loses the right to possess a firearm for any reason is responsible for informing a member of the Board and for turning in his or her membership/access card. Any person who loses the right to possess a firearm is not permitted to access the Club as a guest of any member or in any other way gain access to any part of the Club.
Update my contact info link: If your address, phone or e-mail change, please click here to let us know your new contact info:…