During COVID-19 restrictions, applications for membership will be accepted by mail for those who prefer not to attend membership meetings in person. The mail-in application process is as follows:
A person who meets the field of membership requirements, as described below, may mail their application form, check for the fees, and a copy of their driver’s license to:
Mainville Sportsman’s Club
Mifflinville, PA 18631
Your membership application will be voted on at the next scheduled membership meeting. Once you have been voted in, your badge/gate access card will be mailed to you.
Please direct any questions about the status of your application to email@example.com
Field of Membership: Membership is open to any individual who is permitted by law to possess a firearm in the United States of America.
To become a member, fill out an application form. Present the completed membership application form along with a check, money order, or cash for the initiation fee plus the first year’s dues ($160 total) to the officers at a membership meeting of the Club. Meetings are held the third Thursday of each month at the Clubhouse, weather permitting. Photo ID is required to be shown at the time of initiation. If you are mailing in your application, please attach a photocopy of your driver’s license or other photo ID to your application form.
Dues and Fees:
- The one-time initiation fee is $110 per person.
- A member’s spouse is excluded from the Initiation Fee but does pay annual dues.
- Junior members (under age 18) are free from the initiation fee until eligible for regular membership at age 18.
- The annual dues are $50 per year per person.
- Junior member annual dues are $1.
- The Club’s fiscal year runs from April 1st thru March 31st of the following year for dues paying purposes.
- Members joining at the January or February membership meeting may pay partial fiscal year dues of $25; members joining any other month pay the full amount of the membership dues for that fiscal year.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Note: Any member who loses the right to possess a firearm for any reason is responsible for informing a member of the Board and for turning in his or her membership/access card. Any person who loses the right to possess a firearm is not permitted to access the Club as a guest of any member or in any other way gain access to any part of the Club.
Update my contact info link: If your address, phone or e-mail change, please click here to let us know your new contact info:…